RSL GROUP’S POLICY FOR “CONDUCT OF BUSINESS
- “Conduct of Business” policy is applicable to; RSL Premier Services International (Private) Limited, Titan Security Services (Private) Limited, M&H Softline International (Private) Limited and RSL Traders Limited and all respective Management, Staff, Sub-Contractors, Affiliated or Ancillary Companies, and respective Contracting Companies.
Code of Conduct: Association of Security Consultants (ASC)
- All the above mentioned companies and entities are bound to abide by the following obligations and conditions, which are Code of Conduct for the Association of Security Consultants (UK):
- To maintain a high standard of work and act with integrity and impartiality solely in the interests of the client.
- To maintain confidentiality of information specific to the business of the client.
- To accept only those assignments which we consider ourselves competent to carry out personally and/or with the assistance of others who in our judgement are similarly competent and comply with the requirements of this Code of Conduct.
- To disclose to the client any personal or financial interest, or any other significant circumstance that might involve a conflict of interest.
- To agree with the client in advance the objectives and scope of the assignment and the fees or fee basis and other terms and conditions. A revised proposal is to be submitted to the client for his acceptance in the event of any subsequent changes to the original brief.
- To maintain effective communication with the client and submit appropriate reports and documents.
Abidance by Pakistani and UK Law
- RSL Traders Ltd. is committed to zero tolerance against any form of fraud, bribery, corruption, criminal activity including money laundering, or any other fraudulent or corrupt activity. The guidance is drawn from the relevant laws of Pakistan. Furthermore, we also comply with the UK laws, inter-alia, those listed below, to offer the good standard service to our clients:
- The Bribery Act 2010
- The Money Laundering Regulations 2007
- Part 7 of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations to enforce regulation 1781/2006/EC set out by the European Parliament and Council,
- Control of Cash (Penalties) regulations, under section 2(2) of the European Communities Act 1972 (c.68)
- The Data Protection Act, 1998 (DPA 1998)
- For Social Responsibility (SR), BSO ISO 26000
- We voluntarily and strictly abide by the guidelines emanating from the Social Responsibility as stated in BSO ISO 26000.
Data Protection, Confidentiality and Insider-Trading
- We are committed to maintaining the highest degree of integrity in all our dealings with potential, current and past clients, both in terms of normal commercial confidentiality, and the protection of all personal information (Data Protection) received in the course of providing the business services concerned. We extend the same standards to all our customers, suppliers and associates. We are open to Non-Disclosure Certificates to eliminate chances of abusing confidential and so-called “inside information” by either party, including our staff.
- We maintain the quality of what we do through constant ongoing review with our clients, of all aims, activities, outcomes and the cost-effectiveness of every activity. We encourage regular review meetings and provide regular progress reports, where required.
Conflict of Interest
- Due to the sensitive nature of our particular services, we will not provide a service to a direct competitor of a client, and we generally try to avoid any dealings with competitor companies even after the cessation of services to a client.
Non-Poaching, Competition or Solicitation
- RSL Traders Ltd and other Affiliated, Ancillary or Contracting companies shall agree to not accept offers from each other’s staff or make an offer of employment to each other’s staff during the term of the contract and for 1 year after.
- This shall also be binding upon the staff of companies within RSL Group, shall not seek, or take employment with contracting companies, customers or potential customers or competitors (Non-Competition & Non-Solicitation), during or within one year from termination of services from RSL Traders Ltd.